I have sensitive teeth. What can I do?

Talk to our doctors first to rule out any potential infection. If sensitivity is general in nature without underlying issues our doctors will likely prescribe sensitivity toothpaste which contain strontium chloride or potassium nitrate, and is effective in treating sensitivity. Within a few weeks, you should observe some relief from sensitivity.